Session 9. 2D Materials beyond Graphene and Nanodevices
2D materials beyond graphene and nanodevices are at the forefront of both fundamental nanoscience research and practical device applications. This sub-conference covers the fundamental principles, models, fabrication processes, integration and testing of nanodevices and nanosystems for information and energy technologies.
Sub-conference topics include but not limited to:
1. Two-dimensional materials and properties: TMDCs, etc.;
2. Nanoelectronic and optoelectronic devices: FET transistors, circuits, memory, sensors, photonic devices, spintronic devices, etc.;
3. Energy Storage and conversion materials and devices: photovoltaic devices, thermoelectric devices , piezoelectric nanogenerators, solar cells, batteries, supercapacitors;
4. Flexible and printed electronics;
5. device and system modeling and simulation.